The Mummy: This is Not a Brendan Fraser film


How wrong I was about this movie.

When I first heard about The Mummy movie, I thought it would be another remake of The Mummy with Brendan Fraser. Nope. Firstly, Tom Cruise is in it.

Before some of you start dropping expletives related to Mr. Cruise, I think it fair to consider this. Not matter how much you disagree with how Tom Cruise does things outside of his acting career, he is a phenomenal actor. He is like one of those professionals you want to hate, but cannot because he is so good at his job (like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Cristiano Ronaldo and Tom Brady---for all my sports fanatics out there).


Outside of the Cruise-factor, the plot looks promising and the graphics are none-too-shabby. I think this film has a high chance of breaking the box office, but we will just have to see. It’s a 50-50 chance, right? Without further ado, here is the trailer to The Mummy. Enjoy!

The Mummy - Official Trailer (HD)





Special thanks to Universal Pictures for sharing the trailer. Please like the trailer on its official page and feel free to leave a comment. Also, leave me a comment as well. How do you feel about this upcoming mummy movie? Toodles!

Comments