Todrick Hall: Tribute to the 90's


Here's one from Todrick Hall that I find really cool.
Very rarely do I see Todrick Hall in drag. Whenever I watch his videos or see him live, he is in full makeup with a wig and a very well-selected dress. It's not easy to pull that sort of stuff off. But I digress.

He released a wonderful tribute to the 90's, which I believe is a refreshing breather from all the craziness going on today. If you are a 90's or late 80's baby (or if you just adore 90's music), I believe this one's for you. Here it is. "4 The 90s" by Todrick Hall. Enjoy!

4 The 90s by Todrick Hall



Special thanks to Mr. Hall for sharing this wonderful tribute. Feel free to follow him on his YouTube page and don't forget to leave a comment here. Let me know how you feel about the video. Also, before I forget, like the video on its official YouTube page, here. Until next time....

Comments