Jidenna, "Boomerang" MV: Leave These Two On The Side of The Road



I'd leave these two lovebirds on the side of the road.

Jidenna - Boomerang


Don't get me wrong. If your car breaks down on the side of the road and you call me to tow it, I'll come. Just don't decide to get freaky when I get there The last thing I need is to be reminded that I am working when I could be at home with my woman. 

Believe me, I can wind my waist with my woman, too. I just choose to do it in the privacy of my house. No disrespect to my exhibitionist viewers. Just show me some common courtesy and call me when you're done "de-stressing". I can take the extra time to finish my beans and plantains. Shout out to all my Africans and my relatives in the Carribeans! Peace and love from across the waters.


Also, special thanks to JidennaVEVO for sharing this wonderful video. Feel free to like the video on its official YouTube page and let me know your thoughts about PDA (public display of affection) in the workplace. Is it acceptable or should it be limited to outside of work (i.e. at home or in a public space)? Leave your comments in the comment section below. You know I love hearing from you guys. Until next time....

Comments