"Thor: Ragnarok" Trailer is Missing Flash Gordon



Oh, I have a real treat for all of you!
A first-look at the trailer to Thor:Ragnarok, that very recently dropped on YouTube. Let me say, watching it....I feel like I'm watching a really cheesy, sci-fi movie, but with waaaaaay better graphics. I'm halfway waiting for Flash Gordon to bust in on his intergalactic jet ski with a plasma cannon on his back. I guess it's the neon-colored movie cover at the end of the trailer, or maybe it is the background music. Check it out, and you'll see what I mean. Either way, the trailer is pretty sweet. :)

"Thor: Ragnarok" Official Trailer


Special thanks to Marvel Entertainment for sharing the trailer. Please like the trailer on its official YouTube page here and feel free to leave them a comment. Also, what did you think of this year's Comic-con?

Comments